These are some of the questions that need to be addressed in the discussion of the future of the BCW:
- Do you want a Buddhist Council?
- Do you think other Buddhists in Wales want a Buddhist Council?
- If your answer to either 1 or 2 was ‘yes’, how can your group or organisation support the work of the BCW?
- If your answer to either 1 or 2 was ‘yes’, and you are not able to support the work of the BCW, how do you think it should function?
- Why do you think so many Buddhists groups and organisations in Wales do not join the BCW?
do you think Buddhist groups in Wales do not actively use the BCW as a
resource, such as regularly sending copy to post on this blog advertising
you feel the BCW functions as a representative body for Buddhists in
- Do you have any comments or suggestions about the future of the BCW?
- Do you feel that the BCW should be dissolved?
- If your answer to 10 is ‘yes’, do you have any concerns that Buddhists in Wales would no longer be represented on the Interfaith Council for Wales, and to government via the Faith Communities Forum, if there were no longer a BCW?
Post a Comment